Hand-made with 100% 2 layer premium cotton, pre-washed mask. Mask has an adjustable nose wire and extra soft adjustable elastic ear ties. The added dart is for the chin for better fitting. Reversible comfortable mask with different color combinations. This is a small size - best for children up to the age of 10 or smaller faces.
More About the Artist
Yennie Zhou is an artist born in Vietnam, raised in China and currently living and creating in California. Her art is an avant-garde blend of inspirations that include architecture, nature and human emotion. Many of Yennie’s pieces are constructed with unconventional, every-day, or repurposed materials. She believes art exists in various organic forms that can be captured within societies’ most used artistic canvases: fashion, food, technology, architecture, and landscapes. Yennie’s art comes to life as she deconstructs, twists, spins, and rebuilds the familiar into fresh, exciting, and truly unique pieces.
See more items from Yennie Zhou at Sacramento.Shop/YennieZhou
The CDC recommends that people wear masks in public settings, like on public and mass transportation, at events and gatherings, and anywhere they will be around other people.
- Wear masks with two or more layers to stop the spread of COVID-19
- Wear the mask over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin
- Masks should be worn by people two years and older
- Masks should NOT be worn by children younger than two, people who have trouble breathing, or people who cannot remove the mask without assistance
- Do NOT wear masks intended for healthcare workers, for example, N95 respirators
- CDC does not recommend the use of face shields alone. Evaluation of face shields is ongoing but effectiveness is unknown at this time.