Flora and Fauna is a playful adult coloring book perfect for unleashing your creativity and inner artist. There are 38 original illustrations by artist Karen Sue Chen of Karen Sue Studios. The intricate drawings are inspired by nature, animals, and gardens. Let the stress relieving patterns take you to a world of relaxation and imagination. Embrace the calm and connect with your inner artist using pens, markers, crayons, or coloring pencils. The pages are printed on a single side, so there is no bleed through.
Ink illustrations in this coloring book for adults include:
- Zen doodles Animal designs including a buffalo, bear, cat, fox, wolf, and raccoon
- Bird designs including owls, an ostrich, and flamingos
- Nature designs including feathers, crystals, and gems
- Garden designs including flowers, blooms, succulents, cacti, mushrooms, and butterflies
- Stress relieving patterns
About the Artist
Karen Chen is the designer of Karen Sue Studios. Originally from Dallas, Texas, she is now based out of Sacramento, California. Karen developed a deep passion for art, creation, and mixed media at a young age. After graduating from the McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas at Austin, Karen has been pursuing her dream to create and design. In her words, "In my life’s story, art has rewritten the script. It is my passion, and my greatest pleasure to share creativity through my daily work".
See more of Karen Sue Studios Work at Sacramento.shop/karensuestudios