Outer Color: pink with variations of pink lines as the print.
Inner Print: White linen
Size: Standard Medium
This is a two-layered, cotton, contoured mask with white elastic ear bands.
*Hand wash before wearing and for general care and cleaning
Artist Name:Nikki Spies is a creative seamstress in high school, currently getting involved with Sacramento Costumers.
See more items from Atrium 916's Virtual Storefront
CDC recommends that people wear masks in public settings, like on public and mass transportation, at events and gatherings, and anywhere they will be around other people.
- Wear masks with two or more layers to stop the spread of COVID-19
- Wear the mask over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin
- Masks should be worn by people two years and older.
- Masks should NOT be worn by children younger than two, people who have trouble breathing, or people who cannot remove the mask without assistance
- Do NOT wear masks intended for healthcare workers, for example, N95 respirators
- CDC does not recommend the use of face shields alone. Evaluation of face shields is ongoing but effectiveness is unknown at this time.