Flowy floor length caftan dress with slit, ¾ sleeves, Polyester blend, washable. Dress comes with a matching mask.
More About the Artist
Yennie Zhou is an artist born in Vietnam, raised in China and currently living and creating in California. Her art is an avant-garde blend of inspirations that include architecture, nature and human emotion. Many of Yennie’s pieces are constructed with unconventional, every-day, or repurposed materials. She believes art exists in various organic forms that can be captured within societies’ most used artistic canvases: fashion, food, technology, architecture and landscapes. Yennie’s art comes to life as she deconstructs, twists, spins and rebuilds the familiar into fresh, exciting and truly unique pieces.
See more items from Yennie Zhou’s Virtual Storefront at Sacramento.Shop/YennieZhou
The CDC recommends that people wear masks in public settings, like on public and mass transportation, at events and gatherings, and anywhere they will be around other people.
- Wear masks with two or more layers to stop the spread of COVID-19
- Wear the mask over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin
- Masks should be worn by people two years and older
- Masks should NOT be worn by children younger than two, people who have trouble breathing, or people who cannot remove the mask without assistance
- Do NOT wear masks intended for healthcare workers, for example, N95 respirators
- CDC does not recommend the use of face shields alone. Evaluation of face shields is ongoing but effectiveness is unknown at this time.